Mid-sized circular shape lends itself to many direct/indirect design options.
This popular shape is used in schools, retail, and office environments for seamless, sleek shape and versatile optics.
- Fully extruded housing and aluminum end caps ensure the entire unit is rigid and straight
- Housing end caps are welded which results in a seamless appearance
- Available in lengths up to 12'. For longer rows, contact factory.
- A variety of shielding options make the system usable for almost any application
- All internal components are painted gloss white for maximum photometric performance
- Standard finish is powder coat matte white. Other optional color finishes are available
- Damp label available
- Damp Label
- UL Listed 1598
- Specification Sheets
- Product Selection Guide
- IT6 housing is constructed of .125" thick extruded aluminum. Endcaps are welded onto the housing. The seam is sanded then puttied before being painted. This provides a seamless appearance with the endcap appearing to be part of the housing. Internal components of the fixture are constructed of steel and attached so no fasteners are exposed. Internal components are painted gloss white after they are fabricated.
- Housing and endcaps are painted matte white as standard with a powder coat system for maximum coverage. Fixtures are treated with a five stage phosphate bonding process before being painted. Optional RAL colors are available.
- The IT6 is available with a clear prismatic lens, opal prismatic lens (contact factory), white cross baffle or unshielded. All shielding options lift and shift into the fixture.
- IT6 can be cable, stem, or wall mounted with a bracket. Wall brackets are shipped separately. Patterns are also available with diecast corners available in 90º, 135º, “T'' and “XT'' configurations (contact factory).
- Labels and Electrical
- All fixtures bear appropriate UL labels. Fixtures are wired with electronic ballasts as standard in 120, 277, or 347 volt. Intermediate fixtures, mounted in row or in patterns are furnished with through circuit wiring.