Microlyne« Asymmetric is a pleasantly proportioned fixture offered in single or continuous row above or below the ceiling plane.
Each Microlyne maintains a nominal luminous opening of 3-1/2" to match Microlyne« Direct-Indirect, and complement Mini 2-1/2" offerings. Staggered lamps for unbroken lines of light are optional.
- 3.5" x 3.5" minimalist rectilinear shape
- 1 or 2 T5 or T5HO, 1T8
- Unique asymmetric downlight louvers
- Asymmetric louvers appear identical to standard louvers
- Asymmetric louvers provide light to vertical surfaces or walls by placing light above traditional cut-off point
- Straight runs, corners and light modules
- Staggered lamps optional to create continuous, unbroken rows
- Full family including cable mount, wall mount, surface mount and recessed
- Companion fixtures include the 2-1/2" wide Mini and 3-1/2" x 5" Direct-Indirect
- Aesthetic continuity across family, shielding and options
- UL Listed 1598
- Specification Sheets
- MA SM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Surface Mount
- MA CM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Cable Mount
- MA STG CM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Staggered Cable Mount
- MA WM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Wall Mount
- MA STG SM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Staggered Surface Mount
- MA STG WM - Microlyne« Asymmetric Staggered Wall Mount
- M - Microlyne« Light Module Options
- Instruction Sheets
- Product Selection Guide
- Extruded aluminum housing includes typical recycled content of 25-30%.
- End Caps
- Die cast flat end caps for standard lamp configuration. Staggered lamps feature extended end-of-row end caps to ensure continuous light without obtrusively dark row ends. Both end caps feature silicone gasket to eliminate light leak, see Light Seal.
- Light Seal
- Housing unions between all joints include upper formed light seal and aligner connectors to block light. End of row and single units feature unique optimized V-0 closed cell silicone gasket light seal at joints between extruded housing and die cast end cap.
- Secure, simple housing connections ensure row continuity without light. Standard lamp configuration features patent pending Ready Connect system for end cap connections.
- Microlyne Asymmetric Cable Mount uses adjustable aircraft cable combined with threaded rod screw connections for T-Bar or hard ceilings. Simple screw connection to housing provides quick, simple attachment. 5" steel canopy covers are provided standard for feed and non-feed locations. 2" canopies optional. Microlyne Asymmetric Surface Mount can mount to T-Bar, drywall, wooden or drywall beams and other structural surfaces. Microlyne Asymmetric Wall Mount uses cleverly designed, discreet wall brackets to create a floating appearance approximately 1/2" from the vertical wall surface. Brackets are made with heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- High reflectance formed white reflector.
- Shielding is provided for single or continuous row. Options match across entire Microlyne family. Opal Acrylic (OA) lens emphasizes the narrow rectilinear shape by creating a pleasant glow of white along the underside of the housing. White Cross Baffle (WCB) emphasizes linearity with a crisp, clean bladed appearance.Matte anodized (MA) louvers incorporate an attractive but subtle grain pattern which minimizes the visibility of fingerprints and construction dust without sacrifice to aesthetic qualities. Miro 4 (M4R) specular parabolics combine glare control and performance with a high tech, cubed aesthetic. High efficiency specular parabolic (HEP) louvers maximize downlight for enhanced efficiency where maximum light output is the primary concern.
- Asymmetric downlight louver lights vertical surfaces or walls by placing light above traditional cut-off point. Asymmetric louver appears identical to standard louver from below product for an exceptionally uniform appearance; no reflector hangs below housing into room space.
- Labels and Electrical
- Fixtures are pre-wired with electronic ballasts in 120V, 277V or 120V-277V (U). 347V available on some models; contact factory. Tandem and row configurations use quick-connect single or multi-circuit wiring between luminaires. Power feed locations as indicated on Technical Installation Data pages or project specific layouts. Night light, emergency circuits or factory installed battery packs must be specified as option.
- Matte White powder coat standard for end caps and housing. Additional colors and finishes optional.
- All fixtures bear appropriate UL or C UL US labels.