Paleta Wall Mount is the companion product to suspended Paleta.
Applications include individual office, cubicle or open areas, lobbies, and retail applications.
- Blades and baffles add visual interest
- Wall companion to suspended Paleta
- 3/4 profile of suspended shape using one or two lamps in cross section
- T8 or T5HO lamps
- Heavy 20-gauge steel construction with perforated sides and metal cross blades
- Direct/Indirect distribution
- UL Listed 1598
- UL Listed 1598
- Specification Sheets
- Instruction Sheets
- Product Selection Guide
- The Paleta Wall Mount is constructed of heavy 20-gauge steel body with metal blades in a 7" by 3-1/8" profile. Perforated sections on the side include a hole pattern that measures 0.078" in diameter. Paleta Wall Mount is available with one or two lamps in T8, T5, or T5HO. Quick connect plugs are provided for mounting in rows. Reflector systems allow the distribution mix to be changed between the uplight and downlight components.
- Housing and all painted parts are treated with a multi-stage phosphate bonding process prior to finish. Parts are then finished with a matte white RAL powder coat for consistent coverage and maximum durability.
- Paleta Wall Mount utilizes our new Universal Mounting System. Brackets are installed to wall through continuous holes to ensure mounting to the studs. Fixture is attached to bracket through keyhole slots in the back of the fixture. Simply tightening or loosening the bolts every four feet accomplishes leveling.
- Labels and Electrical
- All fixtures bear appropriate UL labels. Fixtures are prewired with electronic T8, T5, or T5HO ballasts as specified and are available in 120V, 277V, or 347V. All fixtures are wired for single circuit operation but additional circuits can be supplied as an option by designating LR switching.